Form Drawing for the Homeschooling Parent
Step-by step instructions on how to teach form drawing to your own child at home, with illustrations, some in color. 24 pages.
Table of Contents
- What is form Drawing?
- Elements of Form Drawing
- Making a Drawing Pad
- When and How Often to do Form Drawing
- First Grade Lessons
- Stories to Introduce Forms
- Coordinating Forms with Main Lessons
- Form Drawing and the Temperaments
- Samples of Forms (including braided, woven and knotted)
- Free-hand Geometric Drawings
- Bibliography and Sources